1K views

Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010.

The sheets have a gap of up to 1/4" where the shingles overlap. I spoke to the company and they said this was their normal quality of work.

They damaged my end wall siding which now will have to be replaced or repaired and painted. So that the other end walls match they will need to be done as well.

They damaged my eave troughs so they will need fixing and painting.

They do not have a good seal where the roof meets the end wall.

Review about: Metal Roof Outlet Roofing.

Had an Experience with Metal Roof Outlet?

Comments

You are the guy that no body wants to work for . You tell the installer how to do his job you make him nervous . So I say back off.

I was not impressed with their work, or their attitude either. I will not deal with them again.

Interesting.THANK-YOU for posting.

They travelled to my cottage 2 weeks ago.

Have yet to hear back.Troubling.

Gebog, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia #277887

They said it was the best they could do of installing the sheets.They tried addressing some of my other concerns but did a poor job.I have not heard from them since last fall.

Has the company resolved your issues?

I am looking at using them but your experience is definitely concerning.